Up-to-date, fully backed up and at its most secure
The Maintenance Service For WordPress Sites Includes:
- Update the WordPress core application to the latest release – one of the best ways to keep your site secure and hack-resistant
- Update the plugins to the latest releases* – required for continued compatibility with the latest WordPress release
- Update the parent theme to the latest release** – if available
- Clean up the site, delete unused plugins and themes – for enhanced security and performance
- Full site backup of all theme and plugin files and databases – all files and database backup stored on your server and stored locally on DeLime’s system for an external backup. These backups are done before the updates so a restore can be done if update issues arise.
- Analyze the site using Google Analytics – with top level traffic and mobile device info.
- Analyze the site using Google Search Console – for security issues, site maps, indexing and mobile usability, etc.
- Update the site’s Copyright date
- Email you with a status report of the findings each month
* Only covers active plugins with available updates. Premium plugins will require up-to-date licences.
** Only for unmodified themes or with the use of child themes. Does not cover child theme template and function file updates.
Pricing and Payment
We accept PayPal and major credit cards. All maintenance services be canceled at any time.
We offer monthly maintenance with two payment options: by the month or by the year.
- $49 payable monthly
- $539 payable annually … 1 month free.
Please fill out the form below to get started. You will be forwarded to the PayPal site for payment (to DeLime Imaging, our sister company) by credit card or Paypal account. Please contact us if there are any questions.