Related Posts on Pages displays recent or random posts from a designated post category at the bottom of each selected page in a responsive layout.
What it Does
This plugin displays recent or random posts from a designated post category at the bottom of each selected page in a responsive layout. You can designate a post category for each page you want posts displayed for.
Differing from other related post plugins, this one let’s you select which category of posts to display on each page, rather than using a default matching algorithm.
- Very light weight. Many related posts plugins take lots of resources and are banned from some hosting servers.
- Editable heading and “Read More” text.
- Option to display thumbnails.
- Option to display author.
- Option to display post date.
- Option to display the excerpt and number of words.
- Selectable recent or random posts to display.
- Selectable number of posts to display.
- Selectable number of posts per row from 1 – 3.
- Responsive design.
(click to enlarge)
- Install the plugin and activate it. There are settings in the Pages -> Posts on Pages area.
Version and Release Dates
- Version 1.0 released May 11, 2015
The script is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Limitation of Liabilities
The authors of the script are not liable for any consequential, special, incidental, or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance, or use of the script, or inability to use the script.